Recent content by Cece

  1. Cece

    Running - TMS getting worse

    Thank you! I do want to try and focus on that. Much like the wanting the onset of pain so as to do some somatic tracking when it's there.
  2. Cece

    Running - TMS getting worse

    I think a run without any pain anticipation sounds like a dream for now lol I always expect pain when I run. But yea I will try to get there for sure, and I will also try to ask myself these questions as I run. I guess I just need to be patient with the process.. Thank you!! :)
  3. Cece

    I want to get the life I dreamed I could one day have

    I have a similar experience with being a bit more curvy. My TMS manifested in my legs. It's awesome how much success you have had already and I agree with the comments above that there is so much to be gained by finding more acceptance for your body. It sucks to hear that though. It would be...
  4. Cece

    Running - TMS getting worse

    Hi everyone! I posted my introduction here and was proudly telling how I started to run again. I am still running but my TMS is getting worse now. It moved from the calves down to the ankles. And the TMS in the calves gets reeeeeaally bad on the last stretch of the run. I just want to get fit...
  5. Cece

    Chronic Pain & Fatigue Introduction (+ED & Body Dysmorphia)

    I wanted to introduce myself since I'm a little excited about this Forum. :) (Trigger Warning: Eating Disorder) I have had Chronic Pain & Fatigue for about 6 years now. The Onset was back when I was in High School, stressed about meeting the high expectations I have set for myself paired up...
Back
Top