Recent content by Canada Mike

  1. Canada Mike

    The Presence Process - Share Experiences & Ask Questions

    Thanks for sharing and so glad to hear this . Helped. Mike
  2. Canada Mike

    The Presence Process - Share Experiences & Ask Questions

    Thank you for this fantastic response. I think I now have a much better understanding and I really like how you explained it. I think I will ad this book to the reading pile as I do think it will b helpful.
  3. Canada Mike

    The Presence Process - Share Experiences & Ask Questions

    Thank you BrianC. The first part sounds a lot like mindfulness and I do like the idea of accepting emotions. I am working on a breathing process called Buteyko which is helped me a lot so far, but can be uncomfortable to do at times. Do you still journal with this process?
  4. Canada Mike

    The Presence Process - Share Experiences & Ask Questions

    Hello BrianC, I was wondering for both. I was wondering if a youtube video exists that explains the process and th book. I have a few books on the go and my reading time I limited with children. If a resource that explains this does not exist do not worry about typing a long response as I can...
  5. Canada Mike

    The Presence Process - Share Experiences & Ask Questions

    Is there something that explains the peace process and how to do it? As I am interested In this. Thanks
  6. Canada Mike

    The Presence Process - Share Experiences & Ask Questions

    Brian C, Is there something that explains TPP? I can't seem to find what it is. Thanks
  7. Canada Mike

    The Presence Process - Share Experiences & Ask Questions

    Chickenbone, What are you listening to for insomnia? I could use some help in this area. Thanks Mike
  8. Canada Mike

    Can swelling be a TMS symptom?

    Yes OP, tms can cause swelling. I am just new here and learning about TMS. I am part of another message board where the type of healing is similar to TMS but done a little differently. Long story short a person just spoke of swelling in their ankle. Long story short he believed it was his mind...
  9. Canada Mike

    where to start

    It's interesting how Claire Weeks is different then John Sarno. To an extent I agree with both authors.
  10. Canada Mike

    where to start

    Thank you all.
  11. Canada Mike

    where to start

    Thanks for all the replies. This forum seems like a group of kind caring, patient people.
  12. Canada Mike

    where to start

    Thanks for the reply Walt. This Is a great start for me. Walt, how does one go about accepting thing other then pain? Is there a list of mbs symptoms somewhere?
  13. Canada Mike

    where to start

    I a awaiting the great pain deception. I have a lot of tms symptoms. Pain is there but is not the main issue. Where would I start to recover? Is there somethin that focuses on non pain issues to help me get started on accept? Thanks folks Mike
Back
Top