Recent content by Brian89

  1. Brian89

    Brain fog. Need encouragement.

    I have suffered from a variety of symptoms over the years including migraines. Nothing has helped like Dr. Sarno's book. I know it can be frustrating to have memory problems and scary to get lightheaded. Bothe Programs on this site are very helpful and gave me relief while i waited for book to...
  2. Brian89

    Day 4 Day Four Brian's Doctor Experience

    A doctor told me I had minor depression. This was after undergoing a neurological workup. I had told him of suicidal thoughts, hallucinations, pain, paranoia, etc. I was having bad vertigo, tinitus, and visual stars as well. I just was offended that he wanted me to take an SSRI when I really...
  3. Brian89

    Day 1 Brian from Chicago Area

    Hey everyone, I have been reading over the site for the past couple days and recently ordered a couple of Dr. Sarno's books. I found this all because of the Curable App. I have not got a good diagnosis for my pain and nobody has been able to help me. I can really believe that I have TMS because...
Back
Top