Recent content by BettieC

  1. BettieC

    Low Back Pain and Sciatica Healed: My TMS Success Story

    Thanks so much Mark W - I"ve had considerable pain today and it bewilders me (since I"m trying so hard to think of the emotional) but I am determined!! I"m so glad I found this site - very uplifting. Thanks again - I can't wait to post my success story!
  2. BettieC

    Low Back Pain and Sciatica Healed: My TMS Success Story

    Mark - thank you so much for sharing that - I got my MRI results a few days ago and pain has significantly heightened since then. I read Dr Sarno's book several years again, I know I need to read it again. I'll also do everything else you suggest (write down pressures daily, etc) I"m ready to be...
  3. BettieC

    Daniel L. My MRI scared me

    Thank you Daniel - I treasure your response. Yes, its crazy (another TMS sign - LOL) I was feeling stronger, better, optemistic even - and then wham! This morning getting ready for work I was aware of all the numbness, tingling, some pain - I will read and reread your response - also see about...
  4. BettieC

    What to Tell Your Subconscious Mind

    Just wanted to say thank you for all who contributed to this thread. Lately - every day has been a challenge for me, I sat at my desk and did the tapping and said the What to tell your subconcious mind.... very powerful - I had been feeling like I just wanted to go home today and cover up with...
  5. BettieC

    Daniel L. My MRI scared me

    I am new to this website - desperately searching for something - back really started acting up - accompanied by sciatica - foot tingling numb - side of calf very painful to the ankle and thigh joint painful. Several years ago I read Dr Sarno's book Healing Back Pain with success. I dug it out -...
Back
Top