Recent content by Bella The Worrier

  1. Bella The Worrier

    Sciatca or TMS

    Haha! I need my brain to stop focusing on health things and focus on me passing my theory driving test!!! Thanks again Steve
  2. Bella The Worrier

    Sciatca or TMS

    I have heard that to.... Just going to take it easy and relax I'm on anti viral tablets as its on my forehead haha not a good look.... So hopefully they should help me get over it quicker, good news since my mind has been occupied with this my legs feel a bit better!
  3. Bella The Worrier

    Sciatca or TMS

    Wow thanks IrishScepic love hearing people's success stories, gives you that more of an edge to try and beat this!
  4. Bella The Worrier

    Sciatca or TMS

    Thanks Steve! I have shingles at the moment so using my rest time to read Dr Sarno book and learn all about TMS. :)
  5. Bella The Worrier

    Sciatca or TMS

    I understand what your saying and it has me thinking about something I've not delt with emotionally that I should. Thanks again for taking the time in trying to help me.
  6. Bella The Worrier

    Sciatca or TMS

    Thanks again! I'm going to try my best to change my negitive thinking into positive.
  7. Bella The Worrier

    Sciatca or TMS

    Wow thanks Steve going to take on board everything you said! I'm determined to change and get back to enjoying life!!!
  8. Bella The Worrier

    Sciatca or TMS

    Thanks again Ollin! Mdh157 I'm like you, I think about my symptoms all day......every day. I read this colum the other day about worrying and it mentioned about how to break the cycle, it said only give yourself 10 minutes a day to worry, at the same time every day, I have my time at 4.30...
  9. Bella The Worrier

    Sciatca or TMS

    Thanks for the advice Walt! I've been reading all about tms and just bought the book Healing Back Pain, it's very interesting and I love the success stories on this website! I'm hoping my pain is tms as well and starting to think about it differently...... But I'm woundering can tms cause...
  10. Bella The Worrier

    Sciatca or TMS

    Thanks for the reply's!!! :))
  11. Bella The Worrier

    Sciatca or TMS

    Hi I have just joined as I'm at a low point in my life at moment, Im completely worn down with my sciatica symptoms. I have had two MRI's that said I have a small central disc bluge at l4/l5 doctors said its not pressing on any nerves, don't want to go into a long story of my symptoms or I'll be...
Back
Top