Recent content by barzal

  1. B

    Boils using tms methods

    Thanks Njoy and Walt , I'm trying to get through this, it's continuing to be difficult, though I'm fighting it the best I can. I'm using some traditional methods and recognizing that I am also the cause for it. Your comments give me the encouragement to push through.
  2. B

    Boils using tms methods

    Thanks folks loved this forum for a long time. Posted before couldn't remember my old name or password. Barry is my name Barzal means metal in hebrew and as it turns out it's the union of my hebrew and english name. Barry and Zalman, I've been working in metal for 37 years. It was cool when I...
  3. B

    Boils using tms methods

    Thanks Walt, My son was saying a similar thing about not getting worked up about everything which I tend to do, true to my personality get oversensitized to everything even how the person next to me parks his car. Been tough to dial down that aspect of myself. Your soothing words will go along...
  4. B

    Boils using tms methods

    Can I heal a boil via tms principles. I have healed many tms pain problems. Sarno, Ozanich etc. Boil is at hair line back of head at neck. Hard to ignore and can't see. Want to treat by not treating it. It was caused because I was boiling over in anger due to not being able to confront someone...
Back
Top