Recent content by Anthrax

  1. A

    There Connection between Hair Loss and TMS?

    When I was 15, I cought my mother cheating on my father. They were arguing and he wanted a divorce. They didnt talk to me about that, I was just crying in my room all the time. Soon after, I realized i have bald spot on my head, and hairstylist saw another one, but smaller. It never grew up, so...
  2. A

    Pain managment

    which painkiller? I found nothing that works for me, not even a slightly.. just if I'm not preoucciped and if doing something interesting..
  3. A

    Pelvic floor?!

    I started psychotherapy 3 months ago. In the frist meeting I started to talk about my parents (mainly mother) and cried for 50 minutes. I had to block and ignore her while I resolve my issues with that, so we are not speaking for 3 months now. I had an exam in april (last one) and day before I...
  4. A

    Pelvic floor?!

    When I read “pudendal” I almost fainted.. I’m freaked out by that word and symptoms and I keep thinking about my pain all the time. When I’m at work, sitting and working, it’s all fine, and then I just remind myself and feel burning. Tried to ignore it last 2 days and I felt better, today same...
  5. A

    Pelvic floor?!

    Hi. It started about 2 months ago, sharp sensation under my left leg, then moved to my left testicle. Went to see urologyst who gave me cypro 10 days (epydidimitis), but no improvement. After 10 days i went to see another urologist who did UV of my testicles and said i had no infections or...
Back
Top