Recent content by Anders

  1. A

    New Program Day 2: The Nature of Pain

    I am no expert in TMS, but one thing I can say for sure is that this is not something you did to yourself. I don't believe you have done anything wrong. Have a positive attitute towards yourself. Don't blame yourself anything. And 4 years. It could be worse. I hope there is still quality in your...
  2. A

    New Program Day 2: The Nature of Pain

    I don't get how TMS is not dangerous. If you don't fix this pain, it will ruin your life. The pain is real, created by neural pathways. This is dangerous if you ask me.
  3. A

    Day 32 New symptom

    After starting this program, I started playing badminton. I never thought this would be possible but it is which is great. However, 4 weeks ago I got a new pain in my footpad while playing, so since then I have been in pain while playing and also somewhat when I walk etc. I'm not sure if this is...
  4. A

    Day 1 week 1 SEP, level of acceptance

    Good luck. Remember even if bending should hurt that doesn't mean you don't have TMS. Healing can take time. If you use your body and do things you normally wouldn't do then it's a succes whether it hurts or not.
  5. A

    Day 1 Here I am

    A little doubt to start with is pretty natural I think. Severel things clearly indicate that you have TMS: The pain switching, your personality, the disk is no longer herniated (may never have been a problem) but mainly that many many others have had the same symptoms and have been cured with...
  6. A

    Day 8 First Week Benchmark

    You are clearly already improving. It's hard to believe deep inside but you being more active and less fearfull is an important step. Good luck.
  7. A

    My story... please read.

    I'm wondering how you earn money online and why you stopped playing football?
  8. A

    Longer recovery times?

    Hi Elina I too lose my courage by reading all these succes stories where people are cured in a few weeks. I have been working with my TMS for severel months now with no progress in my symptoms. I will keep working but reading about people who have been suffereing for years, then read a book and...
  9. A

    Day 23 something just happened

    That's great news. It's so important to see progress, it makes you believe even more that things are going in the right direction. Keep it up.
  10. A

    Day 8 Thoughts about my TMS

    Day 8. Thoughts about my TMS I’m now 8 days into the SEP and I feel like sharing my thought about my progress and other subjects of TMS. I just write what’s on my mind. I’m Danish so excuse my English. Feel free to comment anything. I believe I have TMS. Many things indicate it. I have had...
  11. A

    Day 1 Day 1 Accepting TMS

    I have suffered from chronic pain for about 15 years and have only recently heard about TMS. I believe I have TMS. Many things point in that direction and I have always felt that there was nothing wrong in my body and the actual pain was the only problem. Although I have TMS I fear I won't be...
  12. A

    Can't believe I'm a SUCCESS story - Feet pain 15 years 90% gone!!

    Thank you for the usefull advice. I will do as you suggested.
Back
Top