1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Bookmark

Thread:
New Program Day 8: The Ignition for Change
This sound so close to where I was at 2 years ago, I was trying to get off all the meds or reduce them trying to find a doctor that would work with me instead of just changing to different meds. I found a young Doctor and I found Dr. Schubiner's web site Unlearn Your Pain. Well I pushed myself so hard I started having panic attacks and bad anxiety when thing Dr. Schubiner said to me was to work self compassion books by Kristen Neff and Christoper Germer. This started to make since because I had always beat myself up if make a mistake or did not get it perfect. I was brought up this way. One thing Dr. Scubiner had explained to me was tell yourself "You are Good Enough" this is helping me ground myself when I start to get down on myself and another thing more people want be around me, my wife and I are starting to get closer and this what I wanted for the longest time!! It works I am getting my life back. So hang in there and take those small steps because they turn into miles :)