1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Bookmark

Thread:
New Program Day 7: Pressure and Criticism
Thank you all for reminding me to not do to much at one time. Everything I do I want results right away. When I started the Unlearn your pain course 18 months ago for back pain, it derailed me with strong anxiety and panic attacks that I have not had before it is very scary, When reading though this course my anxiety and all the pains are back with force. I have been laughing at myself in a mirror it helps with the fear. Every time the anxiety and pain come back it creeps up on me in a different way and a different feeling it hard to know how work with it. Someone said it is the layers of anxiety that is peeled away, It seem like each time it comes back at me harder, but after getting though the first one I know I can get though this one. Is this what we all must go though to start having more good days then bad?