1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Bookmark

Thread:
Alex B. Brain fog and TMS
I know I had TMS back in 2004 when my back pain was so bad I could not hold my new born daughter. Dr. Sarno's books healed me then. However, recently I started developing other unusual symptoms including Brain Fog and Dizziness. In fact it got so bad I started having anxiety attaches. I too changed my diet and saw doctors, nothing could explain it. It was then that the light bulb went off in my head that it must be TMS. Since this realization the anxiety attaches are gone and Brain Fog symptoms have gotten better. For me mindful meditation and reminding myself that it's only TMS and can't hurt you, helps me cope with it. I also reread Dr. Sarno's books and "Unlearn Your Pain". I'm so glad to see this wiki exists now so we can share our stories. It's comforting to know other are having similar symptoms.