1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Bookmark

Thread:
Where to go from here?
Hi folks
Spinal stenosis leg pain 2 years pain corresponded with correct nerve.. Tried all conservative and TmS uptil surgery may 19th this year...some relief then pain came back somewhat. I decided to get back onto TMS after neurosurgeon became unsure of continued pain said possible re herniation or if gets worse maybe fusion.. I said no way I'd rather have my foot dragging behind me and have stopped going to see them and only taking gabapentin now which has pretty much stopped being effective..the calf pain is still 6-7 and the foot numbness is more prominent than before surgery..I'm seeing Dr schubiner in Detroit on August 17th:) but until I see him what advice can you guys give me if I have more bad days than good? I'm seeing a counselor for EMDR and she's reading his book and I'm still journaling a lot..any advice?