1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Bookmark

Thread:
What are your favorite TMS affirmations?
Great thread Dexy.

Some of my favourites, which I use daily are:

My body heals rapidly. I love every cell in my body. I am healthy and whole and filled with joy. Good health is mine now I release the past. I allow vitality and health to flow through me. I am gentle with my body and love myself. My body uses time to repair and rejuvenate itself. The more I relax the healthier I am. I lovingly do everything to assist my body into good health. My happy thoughts create my healthy body. I know that before others love me, I have to love myself, my self-love begins now.

An important point is to catch a negative thought when it's occurring and try not to follow it through, but to replace it with with a positive thought. The more often we do this via the practice of being mindful, the more our natural thinking shifts towards healthy habits.