1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Bookmark

Thread:
Heres how you heal.
Don’t rush it; always be in a calm patient mode. This is the true secret to recovery

Our bodies at times will seem to be out of our control and we worry. This worrying as weird as it sounds Will be the catalyst that keeps you sick, cause worry is fear. Fear has been cited as one of the main causes for getting pain and other tms dis-orders - also it’s the fire that keeps tms burning.

Tms is there to help us get past a relationship that we never quit followed far enough. Or a friendship that hasn’t been kindled, maybe you always wanted a certain type of relationship with someone and it has never happened or even the big one, your relationship with life seems to have smoldered.

This is the exact time you need not to fear if you want to come out of the despair and depression you feel from the tms symptoms- you can’t fear them. Even in near death- you can’t fear them.

You can be alert and know you have to stop the focus, not fear and meditate on good thoughts till you genially are at peace with your given situation and symptoms.

Some of us are bedridden for years, others have this pain that won’t leave and it’s so agitating and as we say inn slang, debilitating.

Nothings so strong (that after you get over delusional fevers) if it goes that far, that you don’t have a choice. See we get deceived by this worry – we think if I don’t worry then I’m not concerned or I don’t care. Nothing could be further from the truth. You will show how you care when you decide not to worry.

Loose the fear and focus- you will need to learn how to do this by the programs on the TMSWiki site and practice. Then learn to meditate as in mindfulness meditation and disassociate yourself from all worry, fear, stress and tension then you begin to feel better.

This first phase will take at least a month for you to get used to so again you will need patience, patience says I believe I will heal with calmness if I do it and don’t back away. Patience is Courage, that simple- I haven’t seen an easy case of pain and anxiety yet so it takes a lot of courage to decide to get better.

It’s when you make this decision that you begin to heal but you have to follow through and do the first phase- learn to lose the focus and fear- anger. Learn mindfulness meditation and learn to love the sweet smell of flowers- the love of a friendly pet, learn the beauty of life again.

Relationship- it’s always about relationship to something, usually living life like we did when we young and vibrant and youthful, just because we can’t run 2 miles anymore doesn’t mean we don’t get to have relationship with life. We can still enjoy all the beauty that we never pondered before. Like a beautiful painting – a wonderful song or just going back to auntie nip so we can feel how she genially loves us.

There are lots of reasons why we have lost the relationship to happiness but we can always choose to be happy with life in general again.

Again, loose the focus and fear on the pain, defeat or anxiety you have and watch your natural healing abilities take back control.