1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Bookmark

Thread:
Tinnitus in the brain?
UPDATE:
I've been dealing with anxiety and depression during this months because of the tinnitus I've described in this post. I've started to have daily headaches since then. It's been 4 months now. I've been meditating, doing a lot of sport, journaling... and recently I was able to feel that I am ok and that nothing is wrong with my head, that I only have tension and stress. Miraclously my headaches stopped as soon as I deeply felt that, that I am ok (after 4 mothns of debilitating daily headaches!!) I've started to apply the same way of thinking to my tinnitus. I've noticed that at least, it distress me less, and when I wake up in the morning I don't have it. After a few seconds it comes again, but right when I wake up is not there. That makes me think that is possible to not have it at all. If there are seconds where is not in my head, it means that my brain is creating it and it can delete it as well, right?
Sorry about my english, is not my first language.