1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Bookmark

Thread:
Feet pain
My story (I am new so I have yet to write it out) sounds very similar. I was a hairstylist when I developed back pain, neck pain then foot pain. I since then no longer have back and neck pain but haven't been able to get rid of my foot pain. I am no longer doing hair. I quit to be a stay at home mom when I have my first daughter. (I now have a 4 year old, 2 year old and 10 month old. ). I have the typical perfectionist goodist pressure myself guilty personality. Sooo hard on myself most times. I went to 3 foot docs, 2 family docs, 3 pt, 2 chiropractors, an arthritis doc and have had no pain relief . (Even had 3 different orthotics made). So been around. I haven't been to a doc for 5 years though for feet and usually it's just been arch and all over bottom of foot pain. Diagnosis has been PF or tarsal tunnel. Now I've been having swelling in just my left foot in the outside ball of foot. So frustrating. I think I have tms but for some reason can't seem to get rid of it. I ignore pain, fight it, or just try to get on with life but it seems to always be there. It's hard not to think it's physical bc the more I am on then the more they hurt and so then you just think physical I think! And now with the swelling can that be tms?!? Any thoughts? I'd love to figure ourselves out and all have success stories soon!!