1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this link: http://go.tmswiki.org/newprogram
    Dismiss Notice

I'm a TMSer Triathlete

Discussion in 'Success Stories Subforum' started by Enrique, May 2, 2012.

1. Summer breeze

Summer breeze New Member

Enrique, thank you very much for this series of posts on your achilles tendon pain. I've been feeling a burning/tearing sensation in my left achilles tendon this week, which I feel when I bend my foot a certain way, though most of the time I don't feel it. It's more scary than painful, because I'm afraid that I'm injured and that it may get worse if I don't ''do'' something. I've been a TMSer for decades, with the TMSer psychological profile and with many different symptoms. Achilles stiffness/pain has come and gone over the past seven years, and this is the first time it has had that burning sensation. Yet, I am not aware of anything I did to cause it other than generally being stiff in the backs of my legs. Your article is so helpful in reminding me that this is most likely TMS. Thanks also for the summary of Monte's work, I got the gist of it and benefit of it from your post.

2. Enrique

Enrique Well known member

I'm glad this thread continues to be helpful. Stay on your journey toward healing and I think you have a really great chance toward pain reduction, if not complete elimination.

Enrique

3. SFscribe

SFscribe New Member

Amazing story, Enrique. And inspiring. We are all incredibly powerful once we stop focusing on externals and taking pills and lessening the pain and instead turn our attention inward to our spiritual life and emotions. I have to share a very recent song/video that came out that reminds me of these things and of the inner warriors inside all of us that makes ANYTHING possible - Thunder, by Imagine Dragons.