Recent content by AllPgy

  1. AllPgy

    About Success Stories Forum

    Hello All, I hope this story helps you on this forum. Chronic pain conditions are an awakening, your body telling you something. Of course, I didn't know that at the time. I went from fit and healthy to desperate and disabled in a matter of months, but started my recovery in less than 4 weeks...
  2. AllPgy

    Managing tooth pain

    Hi. I also suffered back pain for years and healed using TMS techniques. Interestingly, I then got knee and then ankle pains which I treated the same way. About 2 months ago I then got severe tooth ache. Having never suffered I treated the symptoms the same way though meditation, journalling...
  3. AllPgy

    Half way through Programme but now cant walk

    Thank you all for your comments. It's been a tough time, but this forum and the kind & generous people on it help get you through. God bless you all. As Mermaid said, I was at a critical point in the process and had to break on through ( I like extinction burst - makes perfect sense)...making...
  4. AllPgy

    Half way through Programme but now cant walk

    Hi, I'm halfway through the Structural Education Programme, I've been some good progress I felt with emotional factors due to daily journaling and have been feeling like I'm getting to grips the issues and how I want to change. Stepped up the exercise also swimming, cycling and weights but in...
  5. AllPgy

    What to say when people ask.

    Ana, I can completely resonate with your post. I'm quite new to this but here are my thoughts.... I had a major flare up recently and it makes you question everything. I was in bed shouting at my brain, I got my Kindle out at 3am and started reading Steve O's book again and pain reduced...
  6. AllPgy

    DAY 15, pain moving question

    Thank you Walt, your posts always really help. Yes, I'm from England just outside of London. I love British movies too although not Downton Abbey on TV! Although to be fair never really given it a chance! I think the increased intensity is from getting closer to emotions but what a strategy to...
  7. AllPgy

    DAY 15, pain moving question

    My question is on pain moving around. I've had new symptoms over the last week - knee, wrist and elbow. All old injuries! However, my back and leg pain have continued whilst the new symptoms have come and gone (none of the symptoms at the same time though). Anyone experienced this? My story...
Back
Top