1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!
Ladybee
Last Activity:
Oct 12, 2020
Birthday:
November 23

Share This Page

Ladybee

Newcomer, Female, from Some where in Utah

New to Group Oct 11, 2020

Ladybee was last seen:
Oct 12, 2020
  • My Story

My story.. not sure where to start. Will try to keep it short. I went through a very challenging time in my life about 10 years ago. I was facing divorce, my baby brother passed away (less than 10 years ago), horrible financial difficulty. I came close to a nervous breakdown. I was a bit depressed, anxiety was over the top. I was seen by several doctors..they did not have a clue how to help me. They prescribe meds including anti-depressants which my body rejected.

A neurologist diagnosed me with MS which I highly doubt I have. I'm not on any type of MS med.. tried a few which my body rejected. All of this has left me with a LOT of muscle tension. My body has not been relaxed in years. My hubby and I reconciled..we are doing ok for the most part. I found this site from reading a book on TMS. I do feel I have TMS..hit the nail on the head. I am beginning to feel less tense each day by accepting my tensed up muscles and pain in my hip/leg.
    1. Ladybee
      Ladybee
      New to Group
  • My Story

Birthday:
    November 23
    Diagnoses:
    MS.. which I had a few doctors tell me I do not have, Bulging disc, Arthritis, Anxiety. Anxiety is a Lot better.
    My story.. not sure where to start. Will try to keep it short. I went through a very challenging time in my life about 10 years ago. I was facing divorce, my baby brother passed away (less than 10 years ago), horrible financial difficulty. I came close to a nervous breakdown. I was a bit depressed, anxiety was over the top. I was seen by several doctors..they did not have a clue how to help me. They prescribe meds including anti-depressants which my body rejected.

A neurologist diagnosed me with MS which I highly doubt I have. I'm not on any type of MS med.. tried a few which my body rejected. All of this has left me with a LOT of muscle tension. My body has not been relaxed in years. My hubby and I reconciled..we are doing ok for the most part. I found this site from reading a book on TMS. I do feel I have TMS..hit the nail on the head. I am beginning to feel less tense each day by accepting my tensed up muscles and pain in my hip/leg.