Recent content by zxywq8

  1. Z

    How to Interact with The Medical Field now?

    I would like to say, of course, spina bifida requires surgical intervention. I have come to understand that doctors are necessary for spider bites, and snake bites, and surgeons are necessary. I do imagine working in the medical field as difficult now, differentiating between what is TMS and...
  2. Z

    How to Interact with The Medical Field now?

    Dorado, Have you tried to think yourself to better health? There is a woman who was autistic who retrained her brain to function normatively at age 25: http://www.brainblogger.com/2012/08/28/interview-with-the-woman-who-changed-her-brain/ (Interview with the Woman who Changed her Brain) If she...
  3. Z

    How to Interact with The Medical Field now?

    Dorado, You are a fast typist! I appreciate your reply. I see how TMS can cause cancer--I am now calling TMS Too Much Stress; I can see how people I know who NEVER get sick are the ones who don't worry, who are capital L Living, and living balanced lives. I see how TMS is the root of all...
  4. Z

    How to Interact with The Medical Field now?

    I read Dr. Sarno's The Mindbody Prescription-Healing the Body, Healing the Pain and can see how TMS is at the root of all illness ... which is GREAT. But it has discredited the majority of the medical field for me now. The book came out in 1991-so now all I see looking at the majority of the...
Back
Top