Recent content by zaxaone

  1. Z

    Is this still TMS ? or is it mutating ?

    @raucus i m in this exact situation, and i can clearly find myself in your story. Personally i know that this is the solution : I can't write a full post at the moment as i m at work. I wil share a little bit more this week end. Best Regards
  2. Z

    Is this still TMS ? or is it mutating ?

    Thank you both for replies , somehow hearing what one already deeply know simply helps a lot. Best Regards
  3. Z

    Is this still TMS ? or is it mutating ?

    I jsut noticed after a 5 minutes look in the same forum i have posted ; that lots of people have this cyclic fail back.
  4. Z

    All my pain is back after six months

    thanks for http://www.tmswiki.org/ppd/Structured_Educational_Program I will try this program too
  5. Z

    Is this still TMS ? or is it mutating ?

    Hi Thanks for accepting me in this forum. (Ill try to make it short.) 1 year ago i started having pain in both hand and left forearm. Working as programmer i freaked out after googling that it could be rheumatoid arthritis. Doctors found a mild inflammation and i took painkillers for 3...
Back
Top