Recent content by wendy

  1. W

    Day 2

    Stella mentioned 'fear' in her response to my post from Day 1 and I have just finished reading the article recommended for Day 2, based on Dr Sarno's work which discusses how we avoid activities because of the 'fear' of pain and discomfort. I just needed to say that I am a keen long distance...
  2. W

    Day 1

    Thanks for your response Stella - good to know that someone is out there. I partly understand what you are saying about the fear and something going on in my psyche, so I am determined to work at this. Thankyou.
  3. W

    Day 1

    I read Dr Sarno's book a couple of months ago and am still struggling with the psychological versus scientific theories to recovery. I fell down on my lumber spine 18 months ago and now have numbness down my leg which prevents me from doing all the activities I used to do - it's as if I have a...
Back
Top