Recent content by Troy

  1. T

    Alan G. What if I don't have childhood trauma?

    I was wondering if you have any advice about journaling. I had a great, loving childhood and an even better adult life. I have a few issues with my mom, nothing too serious, and I pretty much journaled them all out in the first session and I have nothing else to write about. And even those...
  2. T

    Daniel L. Confusing TMS symptoms

    I was wondering if you have any advice about journaling. I had a great, loving childhood and an even better adult life. I have a few issues with my mom, nothing too serious, and I pretty much journaled them all out in the first session and I have nothing else to write about. And even those...
  3. T

    Daniel L. Confusing TMS symptoms

    Thanks Walt! I appreciate your support, this is a very nice forum.
  4. T

    Daniel L. Confusing TMS symptoms

    Thank you for answering my question. I`ll try all that. I really feel for those of you dealing with this for years, as this is driving me out of my mind in just 6 months. I know if I sit down I can get some good relief if the pain comes when I was standing. However if the pain comes while I`m...
  5. T

    Daniel L. Confusing TMS symptoms

    Hi there-- I've had nagging pain in my right leg in 3 spots. buttock knee and foot. This has gone on for 5 months and comes on every day at COMPLETELY RANDOM times. There is no stimulus to when it happens, except maybe after walking a long time it will probably come on. Other than that no...
Back
Top