Recent content by Trevor Brown

  1. T

    Is my RSI TMS?

    Glass, I've been reading this thread and wondering if you have had any success. I know this was posted close to two years ago and am going through some of these same symptoms.
  2. T

    Finally ready to post- opinions please!

    Colly, were your arms and shoulders hot to the touch or just felt like they were burning?
  3. T

    Finally ready to post- opinions please!

    Thanks for your replies everyone. There are just a few things holding me back from completely accepting. I definitely had stress during the time it happened.
  4. T

    Finally ready to post- opinions please!

    I forgot to add I have seen one doctor about a year ago. He just did a physical exam and strength test and said he didn't see anything out of the ordinary. He just thought typing aggravated my arms and tendons and said I could try things different ways that didn't hurt. When I told him my arms...
  5. T

    Finally ready to post- opinions please!

    I have been reading around these forums for quite some time, trying to decide if my rsi is tms. Firstly, I completely fit the tms mold and have had some experienced I know we're tms. The most prevalent was when I read a story about somebody with hand pain and then I somehow got he same pains...
Back
Top