Thibaut33's latest activity

  • T
    Thibaut33 replied to the thread Burning skin.
    Hello everyone, Thank you, Adam, for your reply and for taking the time to respond. Sorry, I wasn’t able to read your message because...
  • T
    Thibaut33 replied to the thread Burning skin.
    Hello Adam, and thank you for your feedback. When I say that I feel lost, it’s not because of TMS. I’m 100% convinced that I have TMS...
  • T
    Thibaut33 replied to the thread Day 11 Day 11.
    Hello, and thank you for your messages. And guess what? I got back on my bike this summer without any problems. We were able to go on...
  • T
    Thibaut33 replied to the thread Burning skin.
    Hello everyone, For just under a week now, I’ve been feeling like I’m sinking deeper and deeper. My main symptom, the body-wide...
  • T
    Thibaut33 replied to the thread Burning skin.
    Hello everyone, I hope you’re all doing well. Summer is coming to an end, and the kids have gone back to school and daycare. Compared...
  • T
    Thibaut33 replied to the thread Burning skin.
    Hello everyone, I hope you’re all doing well. It’s been a little while since I last wrote, and I’ve just discovered the lovely...
Back
Top