Recent content by theo1231231

  1. theo1231231

    Wrist Pain

    Hey Plumb, sorry for the long reply. I've read about half of Sarnos 'Mindbody Prescription' and then I lent it to someone I live with because he has seriously bad back pain. after 2 months of him not touching it I took it back just yesterday, and am continuing where I left off. Its taking a...
  2. theo1231231

    Wrist Pain

    Thanks Plumb, That story is really great, gives me some confidence and hope for the future. What do you think about my symptoms? Do you think they might be TMS related? Any ideas about what I might be able to do? (Do you find that weed aggravates your symptoms too? Is it related to TMS at...
  3. theo1231231

    Wrist Pain

    Hello, I just want to share my story and see what you people think about it, is it TMS or what? To start with Im an animator, I do lots of drawing and always have done, I love doing it and it gives my life purpose. 4 years ago I started getting a cramp in my wrist when I was drawing for some...
Back
Top