Recent content by TheJourney

  1. T

    In need of dire help & support

    Yes, I criticize myself so harshly with even some tendency to punish myself like being really hard on myself and rejecting pleasure. It is pretty much a leftover mechanism that I internalized from my parents' treatment of me.
  2. T

    In need of dire help & support

    I have read your story. Thanks for replying and sharing. This part here kind of sums up the most recent thing I am going through. In hindsight, all the doctors and osteopaths I saw did more harm than good. After every appointment, my symptoms got worse. I don’t regret not seeing an NHS...
  3. T

    In need of dire help & support

    This is a long post, but it just flew out of my chest this way and I did not want to change it. I would appreciate it if especially those, who have walked the path of pain and illness and came back from that path to better and happy days, could give some support. You would be saving a soul. I...
Back
Top