susanb

Reflux, dizzy spells, back pain for over 30 years!!! I was blessed enough to find John Sarno's book and read it front to back. I was also blessed in that once I had the information about TMS my back immediately stopped hurting. Of course TMS morphed into many issues and once I followed Dr. Scheckters workbook, all symptoms subisded. Now 3 years later reflux reared its ugly head again, and I forgot what I had originally learrned. I proceeded to have an endoscopy which showed nothing abnormal and was told I had reflux due to age and to start taking Omeprazole. My husband looked at me one night and said, hey you cured this once, how about going back to the book again!!?? I was stunned that I had forgotten. Of course the minute I started applying the principles and asking where I was under stress it became obvious it was TMS again...so after suffering needlessly for almost 4 months, I reread the book and started challenging my beliefs about reflux..I am now once again 4 days pain free. Each day it tries to come back, but I say out loud, I do NOT have reflux, I have some stress and this is how I choose to take care of it, and it subsides.................Miraculous once again.................Pain free in a matter of a few days...
Gender
Female

Trophies

  1. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top