Recent content by sundizz

  1. S

    Journaling:typing vs writing

    Writing. It is better (and especially nowadays with all the typing we do). Whenever (which is often) I have to learn something new for work and get it really into my knowledge base I always write stuff down...
  2. S

    Legitimate injury to the knee?

    Back from the doctor's. Phew. seems to be a popliteus strain. I've been playing like 5-6x a week (age 29) so an overuse strain makes sense. The doc bent my knee in a bunch of diff ways and touched up the knee to see where there was pain (none when doing that). I'll get it out of my mind, ignore...
  3. S

    Legitimate injury to the knee?

    Thank you for the advice. I've booked an appointment for today and should know more.
  4. S

    Legitimate injury to the knee?

    I appreciate everyone's response. Not feeling like you are alone helps a lot with these health issues. David88, did that mean you needed to get surgery or anything? I am planning on taking a week off - since one of the core beliefs is that the body generally heals itself. What im mainly...
  5. S

    Legitimate injury to the knee?

    I've fully accepted the TMS + connection of the mind body. It has helped me completely 100% cure the back pain that ailed me from 14 to 26. About 1.5 years ago, I hurt my right knee. From online symptoms etc it seemed that it was an ACL tear or some sorts (knee gave out etc). I was out of the...
  6. S

    Hello everyone...my journey

    I've decided to finally take a bit more active role in changing my mindset. I started off by reading the book and really strongly felt aligned with the ideas after seeing the John Stossell 20/20 report on TMS and lower back pain. Primarily, my biggest area that TMS manifests itself is my lower...
Back
Top