Recent content by Sissy

  1. S

    My TMS Success Story (crippling foot pain - plantar fasciitis, wrist pain, eye pain)

    Anita Thank you so much for your thoughtful well written reply. I love that you also took the trouble to clarify! Very thoughtful. It's very frustrating as you know to think you have this beat and then all of a sudden realize you don't or worse- you are unique from everyone else with TMS and...
  2. S

    My TMS Success Story (crippling foot pain - plantar fasciitis, wrist pain, eye pain)

    Anita Thanks so much for sharing and if you don't mind I would appreciate hearing any insights you may have specifically addressing foot tendon issues. You mentioned that these foot problems were harder to overcome and I have read this before. I was able to completely eradicate my original...
  3. S

    Newbie seeking advice- Is this TMS?

    Katie Although I don't rate my pain I definitely still monitor it which is its purpose, right?. I wish I could give you a simple fix but since I'm still struggling with this, I'm pretty sure there isn't one other than the 100% belief that it has no structural origin. Like you, I always have...
  4. S

    Newbie seeking advice- Is this TMS?

    Hi. Katie I just read your post as I too am new and have what appears to be really the exact same symptoms! Bad sprain last year, two MRIs with findings of tendon issues in same area as you but not where it hurt until now when I was almost completely over obsessing about the original...
  5. S

    Sought of new.

    Thanks Ryan for taking the time to read my post and for your insight and kind words.
  6. S

    Sought of new.

    I am a new member of the forum although I have been reading it for several months now. This is my first experience with forums or anything resembling support groups- thus if this actually gets posted I will be surprised- and proud of myself frankly. There is no doubt I have TMS and have had...
Back
Top