Recent content by scorsese

  1. scorsese

    Chronic ache in testicles. TMS?

    Cirrus the pain in your pelvis/testicles is due to muscle tension in your pelvic floor that is referred from your back. I did the stretching exercises i found on youtube by the author of Heal Pelvic Pain and found a huge trigger point in my buttock that was referring pain to my groin, now the...
  2. scorsese

    Chronic ache in testicles. TMS?

    Cirrus i suggest u see a urologist to rule out any other problem it might be. I also suffer from CPPS due to a back injury. My symptoms are frequent urination and chronic groin adductor tightness with aching when it gets really tight.
  3. scorsese

    Another intersesting article on Chronic Pain

    WASHINGTON -- Thinking of events as a catastrophe, fear, and being depressed appear to be major predictors of whether acute pain from surgery or injury will morph into chronic pain, researchers reported here at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Pain Medicine. For patients with low...
  4. scorsese

    Interesting Article on Chronic Pain

    When people have similar injuries, why do some end up with chronic pain while others recover and are pain free? The first longitudinal brain imaging study to track participants with a new back injury has found the chronic pain is all in their heads -- quite literally. Share This: 225 A new...
  5. scorsese

    Do I have TMS? Please answer!

    Thanks Cirrus, i have read all the books and no results trying to think psychologically. I am going to get the book Healing Pelvic Pain at the library and book trigger point acupuncture or massage therapy and cancel my chiropractor appointment, he was only helping my back.
  6. scorsese

    Do I have TMS? Please answer!

    I sat in a very uncomfortable position in a car for about 30 minutes, that was the trauma to my pelvis and back.It hurt like hell for a few days .I have had problems ever since in my back and legs.
  7. scorsese

    Do I have TMS? Please answer!

    Cirrus is your problem a result of trauma to you back or pelvis? Did the trigger point therapy help?
  8. scorsese

    Do I have TMS? Please answer!

    I have done physiotherapy, massage, chiropractor, acupuncture , cortisone injections and medication.It eases sometimes, but always returns.I have not tried trigger point therapy. My MRI shows no abnormalities. They say you have to try to get the pelvic floor muscles to relax. Also my prostate is...
  9. scorsese

    Do I have TMS? Please answer!

    I have the same problem.I had minor trauma to my pelvis and spine many years ago Now i have chronic back pain , groin pain , adductor tightness and frequent urination. I have been diagnosed Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome. Tried the TMS approach with minimal results.
Back
Top