You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
rooseramjet
My childhood was very dysfunctional. I’ve witnessed violence; I was neglected, abandoned emotionally & ended up with PTSD due to my childhood issues. These issues have created repressed anger. I was parentified and I had to look after my mom and siblings & in turn these issues created pain emotionally and physically. It took me about 40 years to realize that I have a problem then my journey of healing began. last year I was hit in the back of my car and got whiplash which triggered all my layers post trauma stress disorder memories. Took me a while to realize it was all psycho somatic. Being the perfectionist and caregiver and I think I have OCD. Everything has to be perfect. Even my healing process. My mind is overthinking and researching on how to heal. I just want to be. I want to be free of my healing. I want to just be healed. But I don’t want to be healing because that means I’m still not OK! I know this is a process and a journey of learning and knowing who I am. Layer on top of layer it’s peeling away getting to the root of the core. I just want to let go and be free from all of this. The layers have been coming for about 20 years now and I guess I’m just tired! I’m not going to give up on hope though! I’m a true believer in TMS & Dr. Sarno is my saviour! I just didn’t realize how much rage I have repressed!
Gender
Female
Trophies
2
Somebody Likes You
Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
1
First Message
Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.