Phili101

This is my story: I have always had lower back pain as far as I could remember but it would go away, about 8 months ago I developed a constant lower back pain that would radiate down my legs and in my thighs. massages and pain killers did not help. I stopped going to gym and had MRI which revealed L5-S1 herniation, Thoracic Scoliosis and degeneration. I fell into depression and was finished. I tried phisical therapy, drugs and massage,yoga you name it with nothing but a slight relief. I was even told to get another job as I am a machine operator. I also gym regularly. Since listening to Dr Sarnos E-books (all of them) I found myself on many of the pages. this was 2 months ago. So here I am people, my pain shifts from Mid back between the shoulder blades, to lower back and legs and knees with the odd day of dizziness. I am currently on day 10 of the program and welcome any thoughts or feedback that may assist me in my recovery. I have a few questions but not sure where to post them so I will leave them here. 1: can I still go to the gym? 2: My pain can sometimes shift from place to place a number of times in the space of 10mins, is this normal? 3: I have been on an antidepressant for many years should I continue to take this as a safeguard? thanks guys look forward to hearing from you :)
Location
australia
Gender
Male
Occupation
machine operator Mining

Trophies

  1. 5

    First Year

    Congratulations, you've made it a year!
  2. 3

    First Month

    Congratulations on having been a member for a month!
  3. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top