Since I wrote this post, it’s now progressed into my good eye and it’s progressing more and more not really sure what I should do about it. Don’t know if I should get special lenses, but I’m afraid that I will lose my ability to see if I don’t find something to do about this. my insurance would...
I have a condition called Kerataconus. They say it’s a progressive corneal degenerative disease that causes visual distortion and the cornea changing shape. Yet I only notice progression of these symptoms when I’m stressed or after periods of stress. Has anyone had experience with this...
Hi, I was recently diagnosed with a condition called karataconus. I had noticed that during my big battle with my other symptoms (I have since gotten them under control) that my vision way worse and more blurry. So about two years ago when I was 25, I finally went to the eye doctor, and they...