niap independence

Since 2009, I have spent endless tests to provide a diagnosis of my true condition, with no understanding from my GP, rheumatologist or Pain Management, they just do not understand the symptom.

The weird thing here in the UK they say try Tai Chi, " Look mate I can barely walk across the room, what the hell do you think that will do?"

Endless trips to the GP, a cocktail of antidepressants, anticonvulsants that mess your head up destroy your life and send you into a deeper negative spiral of decline.

Now 56 yrs of age I paid privately for psychotherapy, hypnosis, both discovered independently childhood trauma, interpersonal parental relationships just as Alan describes here, absolutely text book Fear of Criticism, Fear of failure, Fear of rejection, Fear of confrontation

Not OK to express certain feelings. - sadness, emotions, feeling unsafe

The one message I would say to anyone is I was in total denial about my past trauma, as Dr Sarno explains, like me I needed the psychotherapy intervention and hypnosis enabled me to tell the truth without me trying to stop, in other words I was in a subconscious state not conscious so I had to tell the true, the therapist then explained the hidden reason, the association of why I was acting in a way, explained my fears, poor relationships etc, this was fundamental to my sceptical mind and from here the PARADIGM SHIFT (Dr Sarno speaks of this and the self diagnosis was an important key) came one 5 am morning, when the flood gates opened - at this point I just could not stop writing and the who thing made sense.

I could now feel able to move forward with the programme of re learning.

GOOD LUCK - DO NOT GIVE UP. IT DOES WORK.
Gender
Male

Trophies

  1. 3

    First Month

    Congratulations on having been a member for a month!
  2. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
  3. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
Back
Top