Recent content by MrRage

  1. M

    VISITORS SYNDROME

    I sometimes get muscle spasms but they generally go away after a day because they don't really bother me. A couple of weeks ago I was doing journaling and then out of the blue I woke up and my arms were totally numb and felt sore. I hadn't worked out in 9 days so I knew that it was TMS. It was...
  2. M

    VISITORS SYNDROME

    I can relate although I generally only deal with individuals and not gigantic families. I feel exhausted after I spend time around other people. The happiest I ever felt was when I was cut off from the world for a month in 2021. It was so relaxing. If I were you I'd probably just turn down some...
  3. M

    How to deal with tireness, mental fatigue?

    Have you tried getting outside in the early hours of the morning? It definitely helps me lock in my sleep schedule. It's sometimes hard to have the discipline to do it but it improves my sleep by about 20%.
  4. M

    Amazed!

    I think the best thing to do when you don't have any pain is to enjoy every pain free moment. If the pain recurs, then read and re-read Sarno and read other TMS authors like Marc Sopher and Steve Ozanich. The best way of dealing with TMS pain, in my opinion, is to be aware that the pain is due...
  5. M

    Can't find any other causes?

    Leslie, I've only known about TMS for about a year now. And in that time I spent a lot of time journaling and trying to figure out traumatic experiences and things that are bothering me. From my experience, it is good to journal in order to become aware of the rage we are holding up inside but...
  6. M

    Pain in private parts tms?

    I had problems with urinary frequency and pain in my bladder when I was 16 years old. The first specialist I paid a visit to had me undergo an exploratory surgery because there was blood in my urine and he thought there was something structurally wrong with me. I struggled for almost two years...
  7. M

    SteveO: 'Concious' repressed rage ?

    My last post wasn't intended as a criticism of you or your work. I consider your book "The Great Pain Deception" and Sarno's books to be some of the best, most life-changing books I have ever read and I have read a lot of books. What I was referring to was my own experience and probably the...
  8. M

    SteveO: 'Concious' repressed rage ?

    One point Steve O has brought up again and again, whether in his youtube videos or in his books, is that unconscious rage is unconscious. It is hard to believe or understand at first but we generally are not aware of what is going on in the unconscious because it is the unconscious and therefore...
  9. M

    slightly off topic but could Tiger Woods have TMS?

    I've been re-reading "The Great Pain Deception" recently and Steve O spends part of the book analyzing Tiger Wood's career. I can't remember the details but he makes a good case that Tiger's divorce and family tragedy were causing him TMS pain.
  10. M

    4-7-8 Breathing

    Thanks for sharing!
  11. M

    Psychotherapy

    That sounds rough. Have you consulted with a TMS practicioner, particularly one who is a MD and can diagnose TMS? If you have TMS, then powering through the pain is a good thing although it is really hard to do and really painful. Maybe you need a TMS practicioner to formally diagnose you and to...
  12. M

    Psychotherapy

    Ok. I'm not sure what to say about psychotherapy because I have no experience with it. This weekend I re-read Steve O's book and learned so much the second time around . I think you will recover because you are proactive and are reading the material and are able to accept the diagnosis. My own...
  13. M

    How to increase Oxygen levels

    In the book "The Great Pain Deception," Steve O recommends fully exhaling and taking deep breaths as a way to signal to your nervous system that you are not in danger. Most TMS sufferers get enough oxygen but their autonomic nervous system deprives oxygen to certain parts of the body in order to...
  14. M

    Psychotherapy

    I highly recommend "Healing Back Pain" by Dr. Sarno and "The Great Pain Deception" by Steve Ozanich. It might take some time for healing to occur but it will happen, even if it happens slowly. It is also useful to read a little bit about TMS everyday, even if you only spend ten minutes a day...
  15. M

    Psychotherapy

    How is your progress so far? I'm also curious about hypnosis and psychotherapy and how they might accelerate the recovery process although I don't have any personal experience with it. Hopefully a more knowledgeable member can fill us in!
Back
Top