Recent content by meubem

  1. M

    Day 8 Progress so far

    So, last week (the first week of the program) was GREAT - I felt a huge reduction in pain and felt like I was finally in control of my body for the first time in a long time. But going back to work on Monday I felt like I was back to square one - overwhelmed by the stresses of a new job, to the...
  2. M

    Day 4 Most disheartening thing a doctor has said

    I think the three orthopedic doctors I've seen have said the most disheartening things. The first didn't seem to understand the pain I was in, and told me I should do more yoga. When I couldn't help myself and started to cry one time in his office, he told me bluntly I should see a therapist...
  3. M

    Day 1 Beginning the program

    Thank you for sharing, Jan - reading yours and others' stories really inspires hope and makes me feel like being pain-free could be a reality soon!
  4. M

    Day 1 Beginning the program

    Hi everyone! I finished "Healing Back Pain" yesterday and was so encouraged by how my pain felt lessened while I was reading it, but I know it's just the beginning because it started to creep back a few hours after putting the book down. I've had back pain since I was a teenager (around when my...
Back
Top