Recent content by MelG914

  1. M

    Even if I believe, I'm worried I won't get better

    Alice, I went through a very difficult period with my husband that lasted 7 years. I knew leaving him would not help my anger or pain either. Our kids are grown now and our marriage is happy again-kids are hard on marriage! I am convinced my anger is still in there from that period of time...
  2. M

    Alan G. People-pleasing isn't really people-pleasing

    You are NOT too old to change! I'm 57 and just now figuring myself out. We pleasers spend a lot of time worrying about what people will think of us if we say no. I've started taking my own advice I used to give my daughter when she would stress out over whether or not people liked her. I...
  3. M

    Weird question ... almost there ... help!

    Wow-thank you for this encouragement! I am so thrilled to have found this sight and able to talk to others who have discovered Dr. Sarnos! I did tell my GP about TMS last week. She didn't discard my thoughts and actually said someone else had recently mentioned his book Healing Back Pain...
  4. M

    Weird question ... almost there ... help!

    Stephanie-I just joined this site and you are my twin in many areas regarding your pain condition. I've had it for 15 years! Same kind of thing on my left side. I also have weakness, numbness etc... in my left arm which makes no sense to the doctors. I've had every test and surgery possible...
Back
Top