Mareemaree

Hi all. I look forward to being in this site & thanks to the folk who run it. I had ongoing traumatic childhood. 22yrs ago, at 36yrs, had a nervous breakdown. Diagnosed with CPTSD. Have gotten rid of 95% body pain using TMS & will do the same with anxiety & depression. I would love to hear from anyone who knows of anyone who's eliminated anxiety and/or depression through TMS. I'm on SSRI meds, have valium on hand and doctor prescribed CBD tincture. I am unable to work due to the CPTSD and would love to get off the SSRI meds (Paroxetine also known as paxil). Wishing all a strong recovery. Maree
Location
New Zealand
Diagnoses
Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Gender
Female
Occupation
Unable to work

Trophies

  1. 3

    First Month

    Congratulations on having been a member for a month!
  2. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
Back
Top