Recent content by lotus37

  1. L

    Day 8: Recognizing the feeling, now what?

    I appreciate these helpful comments. It's been a long journey and I finally feel like all of this makes so much sense. If you don't feel the feelings, then there's barely room for the love and the joy be present. Phew, thank you both!
  2. L

    Day 8: Recognizing the feeling, now what?

    Thank you much! This is very helpful. I finally went back to work last week and believe it or not, walked into a situation with two others having a "tense discussion". I had to walk by these two to gather my things before leaving and immediately noticed my "everything" getting tense and tight...
  3. L

    Day 8: Recognizing the feeling, now what?

    Thank you for this page, it's a lifesaver! I had read Dr. Sarno's book (recommended by a friend) a year ago in response to knee pain that was lasting for months. When that pain finally subsided in the end of January,out of the blue, I developed severe fatigue, extreme lower pelvic pain and many...
Back
Top