Recent content by Loogy_1234

  1. L

    SEP DAY 17

    I started having back pain when i was in 11th grade. It progressed worse and worse and now I have horrible wrist pain. I'm 32 years old so around 15 years.
  2. L

    SEP DAY 17

    I am on day 17 tomorrow. My pain has amped up today but ive been playing video games because Healing back pain says to continue just living your life (as best you can). I cant say that anything is different in my pain. I may have always been able to game even before starting my TMS journey. Ive...
  3. L

    Day 1

    Thanks a lot for responding. I had no pain at all when first accepting TMS but now it's back and lingering. I have been using my wrists a ton though because I read in the book that you shouldn't be afraid and to still continue to use the area that's in pain. I am having doubts however when I...
  4. L

    Day 1

    Hello, I am new to the forum. I have had chronic pain for over a decade but recently it has gotten extremely bad with my wrists and I can't work the way I like to work and I cannot play games at all anymore except for chess. I have tried about 15 different conventional treatments from therapy...
Back
Top