Recent content by Krmzydn

  1. K

    New Program Day 11: Pain Reprocessing

    how to apply them for tinnitus and hyperacusis
  2. K

    Welcome to the Support Subforum

    Hello everyone, I'm new here. I am experiencing many symptoms. Pain, dizziness, stinging, burning, joint muscle pain, skin contact and the hardest thing for me is tinnitus and hyperacusis... It's been 2 months since I started TMS application. The pressure on my ears and head increased a lot and...
  3. K

    A Physician's TMS story - RSI, Hyperacusis and much more.....

    hello, i'm new here. I am experiencing many symptoms. Pain, dizziness, stinging, burning, joint muscle pain, skin contact and the hardest thing for me is tinnitus and hyperacusis... It's been 2 months since I started TMS application. The pressure and ringing in my ears and head increased a lot...
  4. K

    Welcome to the Tell Me About Your Pain Q&A subforum

    Hello everyone, I'm new here. I am experiencing many symptoms. Pain, dizziness, stinging, burning, joint muscle pain, skin contact and the hardest thing for me is tinnitus and hyperacusis... It's been 2 months since I started TMS application. The pressure and ringing in my ears and head...
Back
Top