kristina

I had been extremely active all my life: fit, running around, doing all kinds of stuff..

August 2017 started developing bad low back pain. I've seen physical therapist, been strengthening my glutes, hips and core, seen a chiropractor, tried on online program which was a scam, seen another PT, got an Xray which showed just basic normal changes...

Even when something helped for a second, my back had never stayed good.

Early 2020 my acupuncturist suggested I may have TMS. I picked up the book, started working with a TMS coach and my pain started getting less and less. I've since been able to jump again, get my hands to toes easily, but right now the pain is back quite strong again. I am stressed out and I do struggle with sense of unworthiness and being "less than". It's difficult to shake it. Had some childhood trauma too that likely affects all this. So I see where this stuff is likely coming from.

I'm already very familiar with dr Sarnos teachings, have read a lot, listened a lot, but haven't done this 60-day program yet, so today is day 1. I'm ready to get rid of my pain completely.

My pain is mostly extreme tightness and is not ongoing, but is very strong in certain positions.
Location
Richmond CA
Gender
Female
Occupation
Health coach

Trophies

  1. 2

    Somebody Likes You

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

    First Message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Back
Top