Recent content by KM108

  1. K

    Physical Reasons for Pain but Still TMS?

    Hi James, Thank you so much for reaching out and responding with this positive message and the link to Dorado's post. Wow, this really touches me and gives me hope. I so needed to hear this, today. You are very kind, and I'm grateful to know that I'm still on the right track to be considering...
  2. K

    Physical Reasons for Pain but Still TMS?

    Hi All, I signed up here a year ago and started to work the structural education program. I found the journaling very triggering at the time, which is why I think I didn't continue. I then went on to really do some research on physical symptoms I was having. I was a medical mystery to my...
  3. K

    Slow to Complete Assignments but Still Progressing

    That's a great way of explaining it, Andy... it's a relief to know that having some understanding and caring for myself is what's needed, rather than to be constantly "working the problem" like I've done for years. I will have to check out the Byron Brown book... thanks so much!
  4. K

    Slow to Complete Assignments but Still Progressing

    Thanks, ssxl4000... your post is really helpful! I have had some a lot of sensitivity around my husband with all the emotions that are surfacing, and this step sounds really useful for getting more balanced after doing a journaling session. Thank you for your encouragement and advice!
  5. K

    Slow to Complete Assignments but Still Progressing

    Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement, Andy. I really appreciate you taking the time to read all this and share your insights!
  6. K

    Slow to Complete Assignments but Still Progressing

    I don't know if anyone else has had this issue, but I have found it very difficult to keep on track with my daily assignments, due to a lot of emotions surfacing (some with no words or images, just feelings) ever since I started this program. I was supposed to write Day 6 about 8 days ago, and...
  7. K

    Day 1 New Beleif

    Thanks so much for your message, ssxl4000! I really appreciate your feedback. It's very reassuring to hear success stories, and I've actually found some more references to odd or differing symptoms as I've been researching more on the site. I'm so glad I found this site and for all that I'm...
  8. K

    Day 1 New Beleif

    Thanks Diane1313 for reading all this and for commenting. I'm glad you are starting to have some success with the journaling! This is very encouraging to hear. I wish you the best in having a full recovery from symptoms soon!
  9. K

    Day 1 New Beleif

    I've just signed up to take part in the Structural Education Program. In November, last year, I started to have tremors in my right leg, and in the past couple of months, the tremor showed up in the right hand. I recently had a neurological evaluation, which showed hyperreflexia and possible...
Back
Top