Recent content by kjulia

  1. K

    Day 1 Feeling hopeful :)

    I also discovered Dr. Sarno thanks to Annie Grace!
  2. K

    Day 42 and now?

    I'm not Italian either but love Italy and it's my goal to one day live there for a year. This program is amazing!
  3. K

    Day 42 and now?

    Thank you for such a great post Pietro. I am on day 17 of my second round of doing the program (I took a two-week break in between the first round and the 2nd). My pain is still present BUT it doesn't occupy my thoughts like it used to and --like you, I feel like a new person!
  4. K

    Day One

    Hi Everyone! I have had chronic 24/7 tailbone pain for 13 months now. I heard about Dr. Sarno last night...researched him today...discovered TMS...and here I am. From the time my pain started, I knew it had to do with my emotions, but didn't know who to turn to. So glad I found this site.
Back
Top