Recent content by kindersurprise

  1. K

    Day 1

    The structured education program is my starting point most days but it usually branches out into different areas depending on if I’ve really tapped into something that runs deep. My biggest difficulty with journaling, which is also my biggest impediment from actually feeling and experiencing my...
  2. K

    Day 1

    I’ve seen that video series and found it very helpful too but I might even watch it again. I’m glad to have someone going through the journey with a similar backstory. I also agree that McGill has obviously helped a lot of people but it just absolutely messed me up at the time to as you say have...
  3. K

    Day 1

    I know the structured education program encourages us to make a short post but I’m finding it really difficult to hold back on letting it all come out since I can’t really discuss this with the people closest to me. I encountered Dr Sarno’s work on Christmas Day (a Christmas miracle?) last year...
Back
Top