Khetu's latest activity

  • Khetu
    Khetu replied to the thread Intermittent Double Vision.
    One of my recurring TMS symptoms when I'm stressed is double/blurry vision, usually just in one eye at a time. It goes away after...
  • Khetu
    Khetu reacted to PotentialPenguin's post in the thread Huge progress + have a question with Like Like.
    My low back pain has significantly improved. I couldn't sit in my office chair at all a couple of weeks ago and for the past few days...
  • Khetu
    Khetu replied to the thread How do I make the leap?.
    One piece of advice I would give before any other is always get your pain checked out by a doctor first. If you have periods where you...
  • Khetu
    Khetu replied to the thread How do I make the leap?.
    Hello Penguin! I had the same symptoms as you back in 2020 and am now completely pain free. I tried everything the doctors suggested...
Back
Top