Recent content by kamu cantik

  1. kamu cantik

    A newbie here. Looking for advice.

    I am new here too and new to discovering John Sarno's work. I bought the kindle version of his book The Divided Mind and am working my way through it. I am finding it very helpful.
  2. kamu cantik

    Do I need to direct my rage to someone to be effective?

    I was thinking recently about the fact that I accumulate a lot of repressed anger. Sometimes I end up exploding at someone once it gets so pent up over time. One close family member has said to me repeatedly 'Just say it if stuff comes up. Don't let it accumulate over time.' All good but just in...
  3. kamu cantik

    Face to face TMS meet up groups Melbourne Australia?

    I have just found John Sarno's books and feel relieved to have an answer to my chronic pain. I am wanting to connect with people dealing with TMS in Melbourne Australia.
  4. kamu cantik

    Welcome to the Support Subforum

    I just found the Curable app too and have just started using it.
  5. kamu cantik

    Welcome to the Support Subforum

    Hi All. Just joined. Have found John Sarno's work at last and the answer to years of chronic pain. My profile reads like a case study from the childhood experiences, the perfectionist/being good profile, the types and locations of pain and the full range of other life experiences. Have had every...
Back
Top