Juniper

I've had a life filled with health challenges and it's only been in the past couple of years that I realize I may not have to suffer.

I struggled with recurrent illnesses as a child and then was struck with mono as a teen, which led to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. All of my adult life, I have been disabled by these illnesses, as well as numerous other physical and mental ailments. I have been able to alleviate some ailments through the work of Dr Sarno, but not the ones that have been with me the longest that continue to debilitate me.

After a particularly difficult year of new and upsetting health challenges, I decided to fully commit to TMS work by creating an account here and pursuing this healing journey even further.
Location
Texas, USA
Diagnoses
Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS, anxiety, depression, TMJ, CRPS/RSD, chronic pelvic pain, endometriosis, interstitial cystitis, allergies, etc. You name, I've tried it!
Gender
Female

Trophies

  1. 5

    First Year

    Congratulations, you've made it a year!
  2. 3

    First Month

    Congratulations on having been a member for a month!
Back
Top