Recent content by jrl2014

  1. J

    Pregnancy & TMS? GERD, Severe Hives, etc.

    Thank you, Jan! I really appreciate your take, and I tend to agree. Yesterday when I had to stay home from work, I read and "meditated" on TMS stuff all day, including journaling. You are right -- getting my fears out in writing made me realize just how much I've had on my emotional plate...and...
  2. J

    Dermatographia

    I know this is an old thread but I found it while trying to get insight on my hives, which specifically sounds just like dermatographia in that it keeps spreading (or was) wherever I scratch. I'm 6 months pregnant so hives are pooh-poohed by mainstream docs as a normal, idiopathic pregnancy...
  3. J

    Pregnancy & TMS? GERD, Severe Hives, etc.

    I sent this post in to "Ask a Therapist" and am posting here in case any of you have insight to offer. Also because I'm itching like a madwoman and anxious to get help sooner rather than later. :) For background, I'm a true believer in TMS / Dr. Sarno and recovered from dozens of symptoms...
Back
Top